Welcome to our Blog

Follow the antics of our family.
See the Sees



Monday, March 7, 2011

Conveniences....

This is the end of my posts regarding "Mormon" dishes ... it has been interesting to me, sorry. They have a common theme of quick. easy, tasty, cheap, and full of opportunity to use food storage (making it easy to keep those items rotated). If you have raised a large family, and tried to keep a food storage, (rotated), you will appreciate what these offer to the busy mom of a large family.

Which brings me to my next "curiosity". It's socialogically interesting to me to see the LDS families of today 'shrink' in size. Whereas I thought avoiding the use of birth control, and multiplying were councel from above ... It gives me pause to wonder ... if God is the same yesterday, today, and forever... why this?.....

Any comments welcomed.
For a concise POV on what I've been noticing I offer this link:
www.mormonmatters.org/2008/02/10/mormon-family-shrinkage/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop by and say hello