Welcome to our Blog

Follow the antics of our family.
See the Sees



Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Allllmost Spring

March 21st counts to me as the first day of Spring...
We've been having temperatures flirting with 50's and the Sun trying to shine through a little more frequently...but alas, this IS Coeurd'Alene, and we dither in Winter a littttle longer than everyone else.
Yes, tomorrow....snow....no 50's.

But....I surprised my mom with a quick visit, and at her house (4 hours south) the forsythia was in bloom.
Such a nice assurance that Spring really IS coming.

Also went to a Memorial service for one of my HS classmates, who went through life mentally challenged though high funtioning. Such a sweet womam. I'm happy that she is set free in our Lord now.

Her Dad once commented that she was labeled mentally challenged...and his reply was, she lives everyday to it's fullest. It's the rest of us that are mentally challenged.

I know that God restores us to perfection and that is a huge comfort. I do look forward to seeing her on the other side someday. RIP Betty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop by and say hello