Welcome to our Blog

Follow the antics of our family.
See the Sees



Sunday, September 25, 2011

She wasn't in a hurry to move...

I walked out the front door to go to my car for something and voila...there's a doe.  She was as startled as I was but not in a hurry to get up and leave....
So I talked to her as I went to the far side of my car and got what I needed...continued making small talk with her as I walked back in the house. 
She was really close and I thought pretty bold to stay there but as I kept an eye on her through the window, she eventually got up and went across the yard to a shadier spot...limping.  Apparantly she's been hit by a car and it's painful to move...thus explaining why she wasn't in a hurry to jump up.
Only in North Idaho...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop by and say hello