- These darlings rolled around in the back of the station wagon for years, while I spent afternoons transporting the older boys to things like, scouts, hunters safety, football, baseball, wrestling, piano lessons, you name it!
- A friend once asked the kids where they grew up...they shrugged and ran off to play. She said to me in an off stage whisper, "I thought they might say~~Chevy, Chevy, Idaho~~".
- When Travis, Kyle, Greg and Cory had all graduated from High School, I should have been able to breathe, but I looked around me at my younger kids who had just finished 6th, 4th and 2nd grades, and realized, I needed to get my "second wind", I would be going through it all again for the next 10 years!
- These kids are removed from the "first" family by almost a 6 year gap.
- As my mom would say, "Those kids are thick as thieves!"
- I love that they are close and make time to see each other every few weeks.
- Also am amused that 9 times out of 10 they pose in birth order for pictures.
- It's like they are Suzi's protectors. :)
- I wish my older kids had gotten to be close to her too, although middle child, Cory, did some, and while both Travis and Suzi lived in Boise for a season, Travis did take her out for a lunch date quite frequently (big smile).
- Love you monkeys!
New Quilts on the Block - It's time to show you the latest batch of designs! It all starts out with new fabric, and this time around I'm using my new collection called *Nest* for ...
3 weeks ago