Welcome to our Blog

Follow the antics of our family.
See the Sees



Friday, May 13, 2011

That's What I'm Talking About !!

I know you are tired of hearing my 'Rant'

about Coeur d 'Alene

Winters !!


It's not true that I hate CdA winters....I just hate them past Valentines Day, or the first day of Spring or past Easter for crying out loud !!


I mean, really,how long do we need Christmas ambiance ??


We finally hit 70 degrees yesterday and every flowering tree in the county 'popped'.

Ahhhhhhhhh!!

That's more like it !!





This is my favorite little tree in the whole area...downtown Coeur d'Alene, on Boise and 3rd street.
Someone grafted pink flowering branches into a tree that blossoms
in white. The white branches reach skyward while the pink branches reach out.





So very beautiful !
Too bad these blossoms don't last as long as winter....
(I know-I know....rave on rat-sh*!)
Happy Spring!
(better late than never)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop by and say hello