Welcome to our Blog

Follow the antics of our family.
See the Sees



Thursday, December 23, 2010

Oh Danny boy! Happy 27th Birthday!


I know this collection of pictures is going to pop up all mumbo-jumbo but 'live with it'. ♥
Danny had the misfortune of being born Christmas Eve Day in 1983, it is cool to celebrate your birthday along with the birthday of our Savior -- but then again he never really got his own day out of it. It wasn't enough that I needed to have Christmas ready for 7 children, a spouse and all grandparents, let's add a birthday!! (working mom) ☼ what an idea!
Danny has been my old soul, self rising kid.
NEVER one seconds trouble. He came being about 50 years old in his heart and has been a total pleasure always.
Here are some of my faves of ol Danny boy!
Happy Birthday, Son!





















































































































2 comments:

  1. I found your blog and figured i would use it to learn a little bit about my new family!! Love these pics. Danny was so cute when he was younger!!

    ReplyDelete

Stop by and say hello