Grey is growing too big for his infant blanket I made for him so Julie and I tied a fleece blanket for him in "Choo-Choo" (Thomas) and Spiderman. He wassoooo excited for it!!
<3 :=":" p="p">
This is a dolly blanket I made for Harley when she was little (also made one for CJ, hmmmm, I owe Emily). Actually quilted...love it. I've totally gone 'grandma'!!3>
married 1971, we've lived in Coeur d'Alene since, it's so beautiful here. Nice place for a family...but the winters sure are long! The novelty of having deer in our yard daily has worn thin as they eat all the flowers we try to grow.
-
I know, I know it has been a LONG time since I've posted anything on our
blog. In an attempt to reach all our friends and family I am posting our
Christm...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Stop by and say hello