Welcome to our Blog

Follow the antics of our family.
See the Sees



Monday, August 22, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!

We went to Red Lobster for my birthday for an ultimate feast. yummmmm! My Sweetie had roses brought to our table....many envious wives...many men trying not to notice....human nature is funny!





Roses on my dresser with allllll the baby shoes that represent the largest part of my lifes's journey....





This seems out of place but I am working on a few projects around the house. Kids aren't coming in and out the doors anymore, running up and down the stairs, shaking the house with wrestling, or sneaking out windows in the middle of the night.....


I miss all that....but its time to move on and patch up the house!! So 'this' is the start of my 'recovery'. My attempt to get into the present....but Oh, how I miss the days of

kids and their chaos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop by and say hello