Welcome to our Blog

Follow the antics of our family.
See the Sees



Saturday, September 25, 2010

Girls' Night

Occasionally we have a girls night at Julie's and play Settlers, talk munch and/or watch a movie. We might have many girls or just a couple. Last night it was Julie and I and Rachel.

We were trying for healthy snacks...Julies homemade salsa and low-salt chips, sourdough bread and spinache spread, I brought veggies and homemade dip, and then there was Rachel-----Lemon Pie (fruit) and Candy Corn (vegetable). Gotta love it!! Of course, it was Rachels's very first time at this game, and she kicked butt---saying---
"Well...I didn't MEAN to win!"
Also---Greyson crashed the party where normally there are no boys allowed !!
I love this stage in babyhood --- just two lower front teeth! How darling is that??

Yeah I WAS tired.....long work week, so don't give me any shizzle!

1 comment:

  1. No shizzle dizzle from me! Except that I wasn't invited...HM! I'm not gonna be your friend anymore!

    ReplyDelete

Stop by and say hello