married 1971, we've lived in Coeur d'Alene since, it's so beautiful here. Nice place for a family...but the winters sure are long! The novelty of having deer in our yard daily has worn thin as they eat all the flowers we try to grow.
Projects in Bloom
-
Ooh la la! Bloomington fabric is shipping to shops soon (April) and I just
realized I never got around to doing my usual blog post introducing the
coordi...
2011 Family Pictures
-
My cousin Cassie took our family photos. She did an amazing job. I got
tons of compliments on how wonderful she did. I am hoping to use her again
for m...
basketball works, broke, fixed, broke again.
-
Sage and Gabe use to play basketball ALL THE TIME!, then our back stop fell
over in a wind storm and broke. It took about 2 years to find a used
backboard ...
I love tubs hill too! Is that moose new or hiding somewhere? I was a little bummed not seeing any ics from your visit here but thanks for the card!
ReplyDelete